Client Software offers a range of web development packages. These packages
are a guideline to what, in practice, is a very individual service. Every
web site is different and every company's customers have different needs.
For this reason, after initial discussions, the development process normally
consists of the following:
- A development engineer from Client Software visiting you at your premises
to discuss your exact requirements.
- A specification is drawn up by Client Software detailing the exact
requirements and structure of the web site.
- A selection of pages are put together, clearly showing the final layout
and giving a true feel for the final content of the site. You can access
this online from an area of our site with restricted access. This gives
the opportunity to change anything that is not as required.
- A second meeting is held to discuss the progress and to make any final
specification changes. Ideas for improvement will usually come from
both Client Software and from you. It is always easier to see reality
once there is something to look at.
- The web site development is completed. You can get access to check
progress and ensure that you are happy with the results at any time
on a restricted area of our site. We give you a temporary URL of the
format: www.clientsoft.co.uk/membersyour_company/. You will be
issued with a password to access this part of our site.
- A final meeting will be held to "hand over" the completed
project. At this stage training can be given on how to update any dynamic
content and how to maintain the site if you are doing this yourself.